Thursday, January 16, 2020

Volunteers for Swimming and Felting

Most of you have seen the swim forms that were sent home on Tuesday. Please return all signed forms as soon as possible:)

I will also need volunteers to help the students get changed before and after the lessons so please let me know if you are able to help on any of the dates on the forms (Feb. 3-6th and 10th). I will send home a volunteer form for those who are able to help and it needs to be signed and returned to me before the volunteer date.

I will also need some volunteers for a felting project that will be taking place in class on February 20th. It will be for the entire morning hours (8:00-10:50). Please let me know if you are able to volunteer for this as well; but you are not required to fill out a form for that day.

Thank you in advance! Hope everyone is staying warm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment