Thursday, March 19, 2020

A message from Mrs. Moore...

Hello my sweet Kindergarten students and families,

I have been trying to put together a video for you all but have been having a lot of technology/compatibility problems with my devices from home. So until I figure that out, I wanted to reach out with a typed message at least.

First, we have been asked to provide the following message regarding continuation of learning:

“At this time, we are waiting to hear from the system level what the next steps will be in regards to future programming for our students. Information will be communicated as soon as we know more from the Calgary Board of Education. This is a new situation for everyone and we want to assure you that the school will be communicating this information to our families as soon as we have a plan and procedures in place. Thank you for your patience and understanding.”

“In the meantime, the CBE has put together some resources until a long range plan is in place.  To access the resources, please click on the linkhttps://www.cbe.ab.ca/programs/curriculum/learning-at-home/Pages/k-6.aspx.”

Please feel free to email, even if it's just to say 'hi' or share a picture! Hopefully I will get the technology problems sorted out and then I will be able to share some videos and pictures to keep the kinders' spirits up! tkcarstairs@cbe.ab.ca

Know that I miss all of you very much, but I know that you are smart cookies and that you will be able to show your parent/parents all the things that you have learned in kindergarten so far!

After Spring Break there will be more information regarding possible online learning. In the interim please stay safe and healthy and be kind to one another.

Big hugs,
Mrs. Moore

P.S. Frank says 'stay home and stay healthy!' x



1 comment:

  1. We miss you too!! This is tough for everyone! I don't know if you're on Facebook.. but if you are, maybe we could create a Private Group for the class to post pictures and videos to interact with each other? Is that allowed? Lexi drew a picture for Rhea yesterday which I texted to her Mom and in turn Rhea drew a picture for Lexi.. it was so cute :)

    ReplyDelete