Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Toonie Confusion!

Some of the students brought toonies this morning and I asked everyone if it was for popcorn or for the Terry Fox run. As it is also popcorn days (yesterday and today) some of the students who told me their toonie was for Terry Fox in the morning were very upset that they did not have popcorn!

If you intended your child's toonie for popcorn could you please let me know and I will get it to them tomorrow.

Also if you could please send a note for future reference of the intended purpose of the toonie, I would appreciate it!

Thanks you

Mrs. Moore
tkcarstairs@cbe.ab.ca


1 comment:

  1. That makes sense now. I didn't know about popcorn. My daughter thought that they were both part of the Terry Fox fundraiser. Alexis' toonie was for Terry Fox, but I would have sent another iF i had known about the popcorn :)

    ReplyDelete